- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 62. Administrative Procedure Act
- Section 100. Presumptions From Filing.
previous: Section 90
. Filing With Local Government Unit Clerks. [Repealed, Sec. 2 Ch 57 SLA 1969].
next: Section 110
. Presumptions From Publication.
AS 44.62.100. Presumptions From Filing.
- (a) The filing of a certified copy of a regulation or an order of repeal by the lieutenant governor raises the rebuttable
- (1) it was duly adopted;
- (2) it was duly filed and made available for public inspection at the day and hour endorsed on it;
- (3) all requirements of this chapter and the regulations relative to the regulation have been complied with;
- (4) the text of the certified copy of a regulation or order of repeal is the text of the regulation or order of repeal as
- (b) The courts shall take judicial notice of the contents of the certified copy of each regulation and of each order of
repeal duly filed.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.