- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 9. State Seal, Flag, and Emblems
- Section 15. Use of Seal Without Permission Prohibited.
previous: Section 10
. State Seal.
next: Section 17
. Commemorative Gold and Silver Medallions.
AS 44.09.015. Use of Seal Without Permission Prohibited.
- (a) A person may not use or make a die or impression of the state seal for any advertising or commercial purpose, unless
written permission has first been obtained from the lieutenant governor.
- (b) Violation of this section is a misdemeanor, and upon conviction is punishable by a fine of not more than $500, or by
imprisonment for not more than six months, or by both.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.