- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 8. Borrowing in Anticipation of Revenues
- Section 35. Annual Appropriation.
previous: Section 30
. Security and Payment.
next: Section 40
. Sale of Notes.
AS 43.08.035. Annual Appropriation.
- (a) There is appropriated each fiscal year from the general fund the amount necessary for the payment of interest on
revenue anticipation notes issued under this chapter when the term of those notes measured from the date of issuance to
the date of first maturity does not exceed nine months.
- (b) The commissioner shall obtain approval of the Legislative Budget and Audit Committee for the expenditure of
appropriations made under (a) of this section.
- (c) The commissioner shall make available to the legislature by the third Monday of each January a report setting out in
detail the amount appropriated from the general fund under this section for the previous fiscal year, the amount
anticipated during the current fiscal year, and an amount forecast for the next fiscal year. The commissioner shall
notify the legislature that the report is available.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.