- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 38. Public Land
- Chapter 9. Homestead Act
- Section 105. Removal of Conditions On Remote Parcel and Homestead Entry Land.
previous: Section 100
. Lessees of Remote Parcels.
next: Section 110
AS 38.09.105. Removal of Conditions On Remote Parcel and Homestead Entry Land.
- (a) The commissioner may not include the conditions of former AS 38.05.078(d) in a remote parcel purchase contract issued
on or after July 1, 1997.
- (b) The commissioner shall amend a remote parcel or homestead entry land purchase contract or patent issued before July 1,
1997 to remove the conditions of former AS 38.05.078
(d) or former AS 38.09.050
(e) if the holder of the purchase contract or patent
- (1) requests the amendment;
- (2) pays the reasonable administrative costs of the amendment as determined by the commissioner; and
- (3) pays the difference, as established by the commissioner, between the land's fair market value before the amendment and
the estimated fair market value after the amendment.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.