- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 37. Public Finance
- Chapter 17. Alaska Bidco Assistance Program
- Section 690. Definitions.
previous: Section 660
. Subsequent Loans.
next: Chapter 20
. Acceptance of Federal Funds
AS 37.17.690. Definitions.
In AS 37.17.500
- (1) "additional capital" means the additional capital required under AS 37.17.550
- (2) "BIDCO" means a corporation licensed under AS 10.13;
- (3) "BIDCO capitalization loan" means a loan made under AS 37.17.530
for the initial capitalization of a BIDCO;
- (4) "BIDCO loan" means a BIDCO capitalization loan or a subsequent loan made under AS 37.17.660
- (5) "department" means the Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.