- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 37. Public Finance
- Chapter 15. Bonding
- Section 760. Definitions.
previous: Section 750
. Statutory Construction.
next: Section 765
. Bond Authorization.
AS 37.15.760. Definitions.
In AS 37.15.610
- 37.15.760, unless the context requires otherwise
- (1) "bond redemption fund" means the toll facilities revenue bond redemption fund created by AS 37.15.640
, including any accounts that are created in that fund after October 4, 1984;
- (2) "bond resolution" means the resolution authorizing the issuance of bonds, adopted by the committee under AS 37.15.660
- (3) "bonds" means the toll facilities revenue bonds authorized by AS 37.15.610 - 37.15.760;
- (4) "committee" means the state bond committee created by AS 37.15.110, or any other committee, body, department, or
officer of the state that or who succeeds to the rights, powers, duties, and obligations of the state bond committee by
act of the legislature;
- (5) "construction fund" means the toll facilities construction fund created by AS 37.15.620
- (6) "revenue fund" means the toll facilities revenue fund created by AS 37.15.630
- (7) "toll facilities" means highways, roads, bridges, tunnels, crossings, and causeways upon which tolls, charges,
rentals, or other user fees are placed by the commissioner of transportation and public facilities.
Article 06. SPORT FISHING FACILITY REVENUE BONDS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.