- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 37. Public Finance
- Chapter 14. Trust Funds
- Section 36. Trust Settlement Income Account Established.
previous: Section 35
. Trust Fund Utilization.
next: Section 39
. Trust Settlement Income Account Administration.
AS 37.14.036. Trust Settlement Income Account Established.
- (a) The mental health trust settlement income account is established as a separate account of the Alaska Mental Health
Trust Authority. The mental health trust settlement income account consists of
- (1) fees, charges, income earned on assets, and other money received by the trust that is not attributable to the
principal of the trust under AS 37.14.031
- (2) money deposited in the account in accordance with appropriations or allocations made by law.
- (b) The authority may establish subaccounts within the mental health trust settlement income account.
- (c) [Repealed, Sec. 39 ch 5 FSSLA 1994].
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.