- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 33. Probation, Prisons, and Prisoners
- Chapter 30. Prison Facilities and Prisoners
- Section 181. Confinement to the Center.
previous: Section 180
. Copy of Commitment. [Repealed, Sec. 12 Ch 88 SLA 1986].
next: Section 185
. - 33.30.190l Transmission of Criminal Records and Data to Place of Imprisonment. [Repealed, Sec. 12 Ch 88 SLA 1986].
AS 33.30.181. Confinement to the Center.
- (a) A prisoner shall be confined to the center at all times except while
- (1) at work and traveling to and from work;
- (2) at and traveling to and from a community service project approved by the commissioner;
- (3) on emergency absence;
- (4) at and traveling to and from a job interview; or
- (5) on a furlough approved by the commissioner.
- (b) Except for an emergency absence or furlough, a prisoner may not be absent from a center under this section for more
than 12 hours in a 24-hour period.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.