Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 26. Military Affairs, Veterans, and Disasters
- Chapter 5. Military Code of Alaska
- Section 226. Contributions.
previous: Section 225
. Earlier Service.
next: Section 227
. [Renumbered as AS 26.05.229
AS 26.05.226. Contributions.
- (a) The Department of Military and Veterans' Affairs shall contribute to the Alaska National Guard and Alaska Naval
Militia retirement system the amounts determined by the Alaska Retirement Management Board as necessary to
- (1) fund the system based on the actuarial requirements of the system as established by the Alaska Retirement Management Board; and
- (2) administer the system.
- (b) The amount required for contributions from the Department of Military and Veterans' Affairs under (a) of this section
shall be included in the annual appropriations made to the Department of Military and Veterans' Affairs.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.