Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 22. Judiciary
- Chapter 10. The Superior Court
- Section 25. Powers of Superior Court in Action For Divorce, Separation, or Child Support.
previous: Section 20
. Jurisdiction of the Superior Court.
next: Section 30
. Where Actions Are to Be Brought.
AS 22.10.025. Powers of Superior Court in Action For Divorce, Separation, or Child Support.
- (a) The superior court, in an action for divorce, separation, or child support, affecting inalienable stock in a
corporation organized under 43 U.S.C. 1601 et seq. (Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act), may order the stock
transferred to the spouse, a child, or a guardian or custodian for a child, but may not order it sold on the open
market or transferred to other persons.
- (b) The superior court, in an action for divorce, separation, or child support, may issue orders to aid in the enforcement
of child support, including orders requiring an individual who owes support under an order of support to
- (1) make payments according to an approved payment plan;
- (2) participate in appropriate work activities if the individual is not incapacitated; or
- (3) complete and submit an application for a permanent fund dividend under AS 43.23.015
or provide proof to the agency or the court that the individual is not eligible for a dividend in a given year.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.