Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 21. Insurance
- Chapter 3. Scope of Code
- Section 10. Insurance Regulated.
previous: Chapter 3
. Scope of Code
next: Section 20
. Application of Code as to Particular Types of Insurers. [Repealed, Sec. 2 Ch 234 SLA 1968].
AS 21.03.010. Insurance Regulated.
- (a) All persons transacting a business of insurance in this state, or relative to a subject resident, located or to be
performed in this state, shall comply with the applicable provisions of this title.
- (b) Foreign and alien insurers doing business as authorized insurers under this title are not subject to AS 10.06 (Alaska Corporations Code).
- (c) A person who transacts insurance in this state, or relative to a subject resident, located, or to be performed in this
state as or on behalf of a risk retention group or purchasing group formed under and in compliance with 15 U.S.C. 3901
- 3906 (Liability Risk Retention Act), shall comply with the provisions of this title not preempted by federal law.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.