Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 65. Police Protection
- Section 755. Places Where Permittee May Not Possess a Concealed Handgun.
previous: Section 750
. Possession and Display of Permit. [Repealed, Sec. 7 Ch 62 SLA 2003].
next: Section 760
. Misuse of a Permit.
AS 18.65.755. Places Where Permittee May Not Possess a Concealed Handgun.
- (a) A permittee may not possess a concealed handgun
- (1) [Repealed, Sec. 7 ch 62 SLA 2003].
- (2) anywhere a person is prohibited from possessing a handgun under state or federal law.
- (b) [Repealed, Sec. 20 ch 1 SLA 1998].
- (c) In addition to any other penalty provided by law, a person who violates this section is guilty of a class B
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.