Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 60. Safety
- Section 220. Duties of the Department of Labor and Workforce Development.
previous: Section 210
next: Section 230
. Appointment of Deputy Inspectors.
AS 18.60.220. Duties of the Department of Labor and Workforce Development.
The Department of Labor and Workforce Development shall
- (1) have all violators of AS 18.60.180
- 18.60.390 prosecuted;
- (2) issue, suspend, or revoke for cause, inspection certificates provided for in AS 18.60.390
- (3) take action necessary for the enforcement of the laws and regulations governing the use of boilers and unfired
- (4) keep a complete record of the type, dimensions, maximum allowable working pressure, age, condition, location, and date
of the last recorded internal inspection of boilers and unfired pressure vessels to which AS 18.60.180
- 18.60.390 apply;
- (5) adopt regulations establishing reasonable fees for administering special inspector examinations and for processing
applications for special inspector commissions; and
- (6) do acts necessary to carry out the purposes of AS 18.60.180
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.