Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 55. Housing, Public Buildings, Urban Renewal, and Regional Housing Authorities
- Section 830. Failure of Owner to Comply With Order.
previous: Section 820
. Ordinance to Fix Percentage of Cost as Reasonable.
next: Section 840
. Costs of Repair, Etc., Are a Lien.
AS 18.55.830. Failure of Owner to Comply With Order.
- (a) If the owner fails to comply with an order to repair, alter, or improve or to vacate and close the dwelling, the
corporation may have the dwelling repaired, altered or improved, or vacated.
- (b) If the owner fails to comply with an order to remove or demolish the dwelling, the corporation may have the dwelling
removed or demolished.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.