Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 55. Housing, Public Buildings, Urban Renewal, and Regional Housing Authorities
- Section 288. Definitions.
previous: Section 280
. Public Loans or Donations to or Cooperation With Corporation.
next: Section 290
. Short Title.
AS 18.55.288. Definitions.
In AS 18.55.010
- (1) "corporation" means the Alaska Housing Finance Corporation;
- (2) "project site" means area devoted for a housing project;
- (3) "public building" means a publicly owned structure leased to the state for governmental, public, or educational use.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.