Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 20. Hospitals and Nursing Facilities
- Section 320. Denial of Payment.
previous: Section 310
. Sanctions For Noncompliance.
next: Section 330
. Appeal: Hearing.
AS 18.20.320. Denial of Payment.
The department shall deny payment under AS 47.07 or AS 47.25.120
- 47.25.300 to a nursing facility
- (1) that is not in compliance, and, for the preceding three months, has not been in compliance, with the requirements of
42 U.S.C. 1396r (Title XIX of the Social Security Act, as amended), and regulations adopted under that statute, until
correction of the deficiency; or
- (2) if the department finds, on three consecutive reviews, that the nursing facility provided substandard quality of care;
the department shall deny payment under this paragraph for new admissions until the facility has demonstrated to the
satisfaction of the department that it is in compliance with the Medicaid requirements of 42 U.S.C. 1396r, and that it
will remain in compliance with the requirements.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.