Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 8. Emergency Medical Services
- Section 30. Composition.
previous: Section 20
. Alaska Council On Emergency Medical Services.
next: Section 40
. Term of Office.
AS 18.08.030. Composition.
The council consists of 11 members appointed by the governor. The governor shall provide for appropriate geographical
distribution in the appointments and shall appoint
- (1) two members who are physicians with experience in emergency medicine or trauma care;
- (2) one member who is a registered nurse with experience in emergency nursing;
- (3) three members who are active as prehospital emergency care providers, at least one of whom resides in a community that
is not connected by land or marine highway, or a combination of land and marine highway, to a community in which a
hospital is located; in this paragraph, "highway" has the meaning given in AS 28.90.990
- (4) one member who is an emergency medical services administrator;
- (5) one member who is an administrator of a hospital or Native health care organization; and
- (6) three members who are consumers of emergency medical services who each reside in a different judicial district in the
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.