Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 17. Food and Drugs
- Chapter 20. Alaska Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act
- Section 315. Civil Fine.
previous: Section 310
. Penalties. [Repealed, Sec. 26 Ch 72 SLA 1998].
next: Section 320
. Effect of Written Guaranty.
AS 17.20.315. Civil Fine.
- (a) In addition to any other penalties imposed under this chapter or AS 45.50.471
- 45.50.561, the department may impose a civil fine
on a person for a serious violation or a repeat violation of this chapter, including the regulations adopted under this
- (b) The department shall, by regulation, adopt a schedule of fines that a person may be required to pay under this
section. A fine may not exceed $1,000 for each violation.
- (c) In this section, "department" means the Department of Environmental Conservation.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.