Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 17. Food and Drugs
- Chapter 20. Alaska Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act
- Section 220. Publication of Reports and Information.
previous: Section 210
. Reimbursement For Expenses. [Repealed, Sec. 26 Ch 72 SLA 1998].
next: Section 230
. Detention or Embargo of Goods.
AS 17.20.220. Publication of Reports and Information.
- (a) The commissioner of environmental conservation and the commissioner of health and social services may have published
from time to time reports summarizing judgments, decrees, and court orders which have been rendered under their
respective portions of this chapter, including the nature of the charge and the disposition of it.
- (b) The commissioner of environmental conservation may have disseminated information regarding food and cosmetics which
the commissioner considers necessary in the interest of public health and the protection of the consumer against fraud.
This section does not prohibit the commissioner from collecting, reporting, and illustrating the results of the
- (c) The commissioner of health and social services has the same power with respect to drugs and devices as the
commissioner of environmental conservation has with respect to food and cosmetics under (b) of this section.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.