Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 17. Food and Drugs
- Chapter 20. Alaska Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act
- Section 110. Sale of New Drugs.
previous: Section 105
. Preparation of Drug Prescription By Pharmacist.
next: Section 120
. Application For Sale of New Drugs.
AS 17.20.110. Sale of New Drugs.
A person may not sell, deliver, offer for sale, hold for sale, or give away a new drug unless
- (1) an application for it has become effective under the federal act; or
- (2) when not subject to the federal act unless the drug has been tested and has not been found to be unsafe for use under
the conditions prescribed, recommended, or suggested in the labeling of it, and before selling or offering it for sale
there has been filed with the commissioner an application setting out
- (A) full reports of investigations which have been made to show whether or not the drug is safe for use;
- (B) a full list of the articles used as components of the drug;
- (C) a full statement of the composition of the drug;
- (D) a full description of the methods used in, and the facilities and controls used for, the manufacture, processing, and
packing of the drug;
- (E) samples of the drug and articles used as components of it which the commissioner requires; and
- (F) specimens of the labeling proposed to be used for the drug.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.