Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 16. Fish and Game
- Chapter 52. Fishery Industrial Technology Center
- Section 60. Cooperation With Other Agencies.
previous: Section 50
. Annual Report.
next: Section 70
AS 16.52.060. Cooperation With Other Agencies.
In the development of its programs the center shall consult with
- (1) the Department of Fish and Game;
- (2) the division of economic development of the Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development;
- (3) the Department of Natural Resources;
- (4) the Alaska Fisheries Development Foundation;
- (5) the Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute;
- (6) the North Pacific Fishery Management Council;
- (7) the National Marine Fisheries Service;
- (8) the Department of Education and Early Development; and
- (9) the Department of Labor and Workforce Development.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.