Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 16. Fish and Game
- Chapter 43. Regulation of Entry Into Alaska Commercial Fisheries
- Section 510. Vessel Permit Fees.
previous: Section 500
. Renewal of Vessel Permits.
next: Section 520
. General Vessel Permit Provisions.
AS 16.43.510. Vessel Permit Fees.
- (a) The commission shall establish fees for the issuance and annual renewal of vessel interim-use permits and vessel entry
permits. Annual fees established under this subsection may not exceed $2,500 and shall reasonably reflect the rate of
economic return for the fishery.
- (b) The commission shall waive the payment of the annual fees for a vessel interim-use permit or a vessel entry permit for
a fishery in which there was an administrative closure for the entire season.
- (c) Subject to AS 37.10.050
(a), the commission may establish fees for processing applications for vessel interim-use permits and vessel entry
permits, for transfer of vessel entry permits, and for permanent and temporary substitution of vessels.
- (d) The commission may charge interest at a rate not to exceed the legal rate of interest established in AS 45.45.010
(a) on fees established under the section that are more than 60 days overdue.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.