Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 16. Fish and Game
- Chapter 43. Regulation of Entry Into Alaska Commercial Fisheries
- Section 480. Transfer and Expiration of Vessel Entry Permits.
previous: Section 470
. Optimum Number Range of Vessel Permits.
next: Section 490
. Substitution of Vessels.
AS 16.43.480. Transfer and Expiration of Vessel Entry Permits.
- (a) The commission may adopt regulations authorizing the transfer of a transferable vessel entry permit to an eligible
transferee and establishing the terms and conditions under which vessel entry permits may be transferred. The
commission may require that the transferee of a vessel entry permit must have a legal ownership interest in the vessel
identified on the vessel entry permit. The commission may establish by regulation minimum requirements for the nature
and degree of ownership interest that the transferee must have in the vessel.
- (b) The commission may adopt regulations authorizing the simultaneous transfer of a transferable vessel entry permit to an
eligible transferee and the substitution of another vessel for the vessel identified on the permit under AS 16.43.490
- (c) The commission shall adopt regulations relating to the expiration of nontransferable vessel entry permits.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.