Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 16. Fish and Game
- Chapter 43. Regulation of Entry Into Alaska Commercial Fisheries
- Section 410. Terms and Conditions of Special Harvest Area Entry Permits.
previous: Section 400
. Special Harvest Area Entry Permits.
next: Section 420
. Disposition of Fish.
AS 16.43.410. Terms and Conditions of Special Harvest Area Entry Permits.
- (a) Special harvest area entry permits may be applied for on an annual basis and shall be issued for a term of one year.
A permit is nontransferable.
- (b) A special harvest area entry permit may only be issued for the applicable area designated by the Department of Fish
and Game as a special harvest area.
- (c) The annual fee for a special harvest area entry permit shall be specified by commission regulation under the authority
of AS 16.43.160
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.