Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 16. Fish and Game
- Chapter 43. Regulation of Entry Into Alaska Commercial Fisheries
- Section 351. Term and Conditions of Educational Entry Permit.
previous: Section 350
. [Renumbered as AS 16.43.950
next: Section 355
. - 16.43.360. [Renumbered as AS 16.43.960
AS 16.43.351. Term and Conditions of Educational Entry Permit.
- (a) Educational entry permits may be applied for on an annual basis and shall be issued for a term of one year. The
permits are nontransferable.
- (b) A recipient may be issued an educational entry permit valid for designated fisheries in the administrative area the
commission determines to be appropriate, considering the nature of the educational program and the location of the
educational or vocational institution. The recipient of an educational entry permit may not be issued an educational
entry permit in more than one administrative area except as issued by the commission in its discretion upon good cause
- (c) An educational entry permit issued under AS 16.43.340
may be used by any agent or employee authorized by the recipient of the educational entry permit.
- (d) Annual fees for educational entry permits shall be as specified by commission regulation under the authority of AS 16.43.160
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.