Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 16. Fish and Game
- Chapter 40. Commercial Use of Fish and Game
- Section 250. Salmon Fishery Associations.
previous: Section 240
. Regional Dive Fishery Development Associations.
next: Section 260
. Sport Fishing Operator License.
AS 16.40.250. Salmon Fishery Associations.
The commissioner may assist in and encourage the formation of qualified salmon fishery associations for the purpose of
promoting the consolidation of the fishing fleet in a salmon fishery for which the Alaska Commercial Fisheries Entry
Commission has issued commercial fishing entry permits under AS 16.43. A salmon fishery association is qualified if the commissioner
determines that the regional association
- (1) is incorporated as a nonprofit corporation under AS 10.20;
- (2) is comprised of interim-use permit and entry permit holders in the salmon fishery for which the association is
- (3) has a board of directors that is comprised of interim-use permit and entry permit holders in the salmon fishery.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.