Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 16. Fish and Game
- Chapter 40. Commercial Use of Fish and Game
- Section 110. Permit Application, Renewal, and Transfer.
previous: Section 105
. Criteria For Issuance of Permits.
next: Section 120
. Aquatic Stock Acquisition Permits.
AS 16.40.110. Permit Application, Renewal, and Transfer.
- (a) An applicant for an aquatic farming or hatchery permit required under AS 16.40.100
shall apply on a form prescribed by the commissioner. An application for a permit must include a plan for the
development and operation of the aquatic farm or hatchery, which must be approved by the commissioner before the permit
- (b) An application for renewal or transfer of a permit must be accompanied by fees required by the commissioner, a report
of the disease history of the farm or hatchery covered by the permit, and evidence that satisfies the commissioner that
the applicant has complied with the development plan required under (a) of this section. The commissioner may require a
health inspection of the farm or hatchery as a condition of renewal. The department may conduct the inspection or
contract with a disease diagnostician to conduct the inspection.
- (c) A person to whom a permit is transferred may use the permit only for the purposes for which the permit was authorized
to be used by the transferor, and subject to the same conditions and limitations.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.