Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 16. Fish and Game
- Chapter 20. Conservation and Protection of Alaska Fish and Game
- Section 310. Game Management Plan For Bison.
previous: Section 300
. Delta Junction Bison Range Area.
next: Section 315
. Bison Range Timber Sales.
AS 16.20.310. Game Management Plan For Bison.
- (a) The commissioner shall develop and may amend a game management plan for bison in the area described in AS 16.20.300
. After holding public hearings in accordance with AS 44.62.310
and 44.62.312, the commissioner shall implement the
game management plan.
- (b) The game management plan must include, but is not limited to
- (1) planting grains for bison and planting other wildlife forage;
- (2) altering existing plant cover to create additional range and year-round habitat for bison and other animal species in
- (3) tilling to produce forage.
- (c) The commissioner shall develop and amend the game management plan to coordinate, as closely as possible, the game
management plan with the activities of the Department of Natural Resources
relating to the Big Delta agricultural development project.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.