Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 16. Fish and Game
- Chapter 10. Fisheries and Fishing Regulations
- Section 360. Definitions.
previous: Section 355
. Disposal of Property Acquired By Default or Foreclosure.
next: Section 370
. Short Title.
AS 16.10.360. Definitions.
In AS 16.10.300
- (1) "commission" means the Alaska Commercial Fisheries Entry Commission;
- (2) "commissioner" means the commissioner of commerce, community, and economic development;
- (3) "debtor" means an individual commercial fisherman who either initially contracts for a loan under AS 16.10.333
- 16.10.337 or assumes a loan as provided in those
- (4) "department" means the Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development;
- (5) "quota share" means a transferable license, permit, or right issued by the federal government that conveys a right to
engage in a fishery in or off Alaska and to take a specified portion of the annual harvest quota for that fishery.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.