Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 16. Fish and Game
- Chapter 5. Fish and Game Code
- Section 346. Permit Applications.
previous: Section 345
. Musk Oxen. [Repealed, Sec. 4 Ch 57 SLA 1980].
next: Section 350
. Expiration of Licenses, Permits, and Tags.
AS 16.05.346. Permit Applications.
- (a) If the Board of Game establishes an open season for musk oxen and has not reduced or eliminated the $500 resident tag
fee under AS 16.05.340(a)(16), the department shall
conduct a drawing for permits to take the musk oxen. If the Board of Game establishes an open season for musk oxen for
which the Board of Game has reduced or eliminated the resident tag fee, the department shall issue permits to take the
musk oxen in the order in which applications are received by the department. A person is not eligible for more than
one musk oxen permit a year. The department may not charge a fee for an application for a musk oxen permit for an open
season in which the Board of Game has reduced or eliminated the resident tag fee under AS 16.05.340
(a)(16). In all other cases the application fee for a musk oxen permit is $10.
- (b) The application fee for a drawing permit issued by the department for the hunting of bison is $10.
- (c) Except as provided in (a) and (b) of this section, the permit application fee for all species for which a limited
drawing is conducted is $5.
- (d) [Repealed, Sec. 2 ch 39 SLA 2001].
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.