Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 16. Fish and Game
- Chapter 5. Fish and Game Code
- Section 253. Operation of Stationary Fishing Gear.
previous: Section 251
. Regulations of the Board of Fisheries.
next: Section 255
. Regulations of the Board of Game; Management Requirements.
AS 16.05.253. Operation of Stationary Fishing Gear.
- (a) The Board of Fisheries may require a person who holds a limited entry permit or an interim-use permit under AS 16.43 to be physically present at a beach or riparian fishing site
during the operation of net gear or other stationary fishing gear at the site, except when the permit holder is at or
traveling to or from the location of
- (1) a sale of fish caught in the gear; or
- (2) other stationary gear of the permit holder.
- (b) In this section, "fishing site " means fishing site as defined by the Board of Fisheries and includes any structure
used for providing shelter in support of the operation of the net gear or other stationary fishing gear.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.