Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 16. Fish and Game
- Chapter 5. Fish and Game Code
- Section 110. Composition of Fund.
previous: Section 100
. Fish and Game Fund Established.
next: Section 120
. Disbursement of Funds.
AS 16.05.110. Composition of Fund.
- (a) The fish and game fund shall be made up of the following money and other money the legislature appropriates, which
shall be deposited and retained in the fund until expended:
- (1) money received from the sale of state sport fishing, hunting, and trapping licenses, tags, and special permits,
waterfowl conservation tags purchased by hunters, and anadromous salmon tags purchased by fishermen;
- (2) proceeds received from the sale of furs, skins, and specimens taken by predator hunters and other employees;
- (3) money received in settlement of a claim or loss caused by damage to the fish and game resources of the state;
- (4) money received from federal, state, or other governmental unit, or from a private donor for fish and game purposes;
- (5) interest earned upon money in the fund;
- (6) money from any other source.
- (b) Except for money received as fisheries fines or forfeitures in settlement of a claim or loss caused by damage to the
fish resources of the state that is appropriated to or through the division of commercial fisheries management and
development, appropriations of money from the fish and game fund and of money received by the state under the federal
aid acts described under AS 16.05.140
shall be made to the division of wildlife conservation or the division of sport fish. The division of wildlife
conservation or the division of sport fish may use money appropriated under this subsection to acquire administrative
and other services from other agencies if the division acquires the services through reimbursable services agreements.
The division of wildlife conservation and the division of sport fish shall include as part of their budgets prepared
under AS 37.07.050
- (1) a listing of the reimbursable services agreements that are to be funded with money appropriated under this subsection;
- (2) a description of the services to be provided under those agreements; and
- (3) a listing of the entities that are parties to those agreements.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.