Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 15. Elections
- Chapter 58. Election Pamphlet
- Section 60. Charges For Space in Pamphlet.
previous: Section 50
. Information and Recommendations On Judicial Officers.
next: Section 70
. Organization of Material. [Repealed, Sec. 92 Ch 82 SLA 2000].
AS 15.58.060. Charges For Space in Pamphlet.
- (a) Each general election candidate shall pay to the lieutenant governor at the time of filing material under this chapter
- (1) President or Vice-President of the United States, United States senator, United States representative, governor,
lieutenant governor, supreme court justice, and court of appeals judge, $300 each;
- (2) superior court judge and district court judge, $150 each;
- (3) state senator and state representative, $100 each.
- (b) The state chair or executive committee of a political party shall pay to the lieutenant governor at the time of filing
material under this chapter $600 for each page purchased.
- (c) There is no charge for statements and recommendations submitted by the judicial council or for statements advocating
approval or rejection of a proposition submitted to the voters for approval.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.