Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 15. Elections
- Chapter 56. Election Offenses, Corrupt Practices, and Penalties
- Section 70. Election Official Misconduct in the First Degree.
previous: Section 60
. Unlawful Interference With An Election.
next: Section 80
. Election Official Misconduct in the Second Degree.
AS 15.56.070. Election Official Misconduct in the First Degree.
- (a) A person commits the crime of election official misconduct in the first degree if while an election official, the
- (1) intentionally fails to perform an election duty or knowingly does an unauthorized act with the intent to affect an
election or its results;
- (2) knowingly permits or makes or attempts to make a false count of election returns; or
- (3) intentionally conceals, withholds, destroys, or attempts to conceal, withhold, or destroy election returns.
- (b) Election official misconduct in the first degree is a class C felony.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.