Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 15. Elections
- Chapter 7. Registration of Voters
- Section 100. Registration Officials.
previous: Section 90
. Voting After Change of Name; Reregistration; Amendment or Transfer of Registration.
next: Section 110
. Payment For Registration. [Repealed, Sec. 22 Ch. 58 SLA 1995].
AS 15.07.100. Registration Officials.
- (a) A registration official shall be a qualified state voter and shall take an oath to honestly, faithfully, and promptly
perform the duties of the office.
- (b) Training for registration officials shall be provided by the director. On the completion of training, the director
may require that officials demonstrate their competence by a test or other method.
- (c) A registration official serves at the pleasure of the director. Each registration official shall be periodically
evaluated by the director based on the completeness of the registration forms, timely filing of registration forms, and
the voter registration activity attributed to the registration official.
- (d) A registration official shall transmit completed voter registration forms to the election supervisor within five days
following completion by the voter.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.