Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 57. Museums
- Section 70. Conflict of Interest.
previous: Section 60
. Advisory Duties.
next: Section 80
AS 14.57.070. Conflict of Interest.
- (a) A member of the committee may not act on a matter relating to the state museum in which the member's relationship with
another person or with respect to the acquisition or disposition of an item owned by, in custody of, or proposed to be
acquired by or for the state museum creates a conflict of interest. A committee member may not
- (1) have a pecuniary or property interest in an item that is proposed to be acquired or disposed of by or for the state
- (2) have a pecuniary or property interest, directly or indirectly, in a contract to which the museum, or the state on
behalf of the museum, is a party; or
- (3) receive compensation for services rendered to the state museum as a consultant, expert, appraiser, or otherwise,
except as provided in AS 14.57.040.
- (b) Notwithstanding (a) of this section, a committee member may bequeath or donate an item to the state museum.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.