Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 57. Museums
- Section 30. Officers; Meetings, Rules of Procedure, Quorum.
previous: Section 20
. Museum Collections Advisory Committee.
next: Section 40
. Compensation; Per Diem, Travel Expenses.
AS 14.57.030. Officers; Meetings, Rules of Procedure, Quorum.
- (a) The committee shall elect a chairman from among its members.
- (b) The committee shall meet at least once every six months and at the call of its chair, on petition of a majority of its
members, or at the call of the commissioner, or the director of the museum, at a mutually convenient time and place
both for the members of the committee and for interested members of the public. A meeting of the committee may be held
- (c) The committee shall adopt rules of procedure to govern its meetings. A majority of the members of the committee
constitutes a quorum.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.