Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 43. Financial Aid Programs For Postsecondary Students
- Section 325. Funding.
previous: Section 320
. Administering Authority.
next: Section 400
. Purpose; Creation.
AS 14.43.325. Funding.
- (a) The memorial education revolving loan fund created under AS 14.43.255 shall be funded by voluntary contributions by
state employees who may contribute the value of one or more days of annual leave a year to the memorial education
revolving loan fund to be credited to any one or more of the education loan accounts listed in AS 14.43.250
(b) at the discretion of the donor.
- (b) The Department of Administration shall pay to the account of the memorial education revolving loan fund established
under AS 14.43.255
an amount equal to the value of the total number of days of annual leave contributed by state employees under (a) of
- (c) The administering authority may accept contributions from private sources for the memorial education revolving loan
fund created under AS 14.43.255. These contributions
shall be deposited in the memorial education revolving loan fund created under AS 14.43.255
to be credited to any one or more of the education loan accounts listed in AS 14.43.250(b) at the discretion of the donor. For the
purpose of this subsection, "private sources" means private individuals, corporations, foundations, or other
philanthropic or charitable organizations.
Article 08. ALASKADVANTAGE EDUCATION GRANT PROGRAM
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.