Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 42. Postsecondary Education
- Section 265. Underwriters.
previous: Section 260
. Nonliability On Bonds.
next: Section 270
. Pledge and Agreement of State.
AS 14.42.265. Underwriters.
The board may select one or more underwriters for its bonds in accordance with procedures
- (1) for the award of a contract under AS 36.30.200
- 36.30.260; or
- (2) adopted by regulations of the board that are based on the competitive principles of AS 36.30.200
- 36.30.260 and are adapted to the special needs of
the corporation in the selling of its bonds as determined by the board.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.