Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 42. Postsecondary Education
- Section 50. Legal Counsel.
previous: Section 45
. Compensation and Per Diem.
next: Section 55
AS 14.42.050. Legal Counsel.
- (a) The attorney general is legal counsel for the commission. The attorney general shall advise the commission in legal
matters arising in the discharge of its duties and represent the commission in actions to which it is a party. If, in
the opinion of the commission, the public interest is not adequately represented by counsel in a proceeding, the
attorney general, upon request of the commission, shall represent the public interest.
- (b) The commission may employ temporary legal counsel from time to time in matters in which the commission is involved.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.