Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 33. School Safety and Discipline
- Section 220. Reporting; No Reprisals.
previous: Section 210
. Reporting of Incidents of Harassment, Intimidation, or Bullying.
next: Section 230
. Immunity from Suit.
AS 14.33.220. Reporting; No Reprisals.
- (a) A school employee, student, or volunteer may not engage in reprisal, retaliation, or false accusation
against a victim, witness, or person with reliable information about an act of harassment, intimidation, or bullying.
- (b) A school employee, student, or volunteer who has witnessed, or has reliable information that a student has
been subjected to, harassment, intimidation, or bullying, whether verbal or physical, shall report the incident to an appropriate school
- (c) This section does not prohibit discipline or other adverse action taken in compliance with school district
policies against a person who falsely and in bad faith accuses a person of engaging in harassment, intimidation, or bullying or who
intentionally provides false information in connection with an investigation of an alleged incident of harassment, intimidation, or
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.