Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 25. Teachers' Retirement
- Section 430. Manner of Electing Distributions.
previous: Section 420
. Forms of Distribution.
next: Section 440
. Distribution Requirements.
AS 14.25.430. Manner of Electing Distributions.
- (a) Any election or any alteration or revocation of a prior election by a participant for any purpose
under this plan shall be on forms or made in a manner prescribed for that purpose by the plan administrator. To be effective,
the forms required or the required action for any purpose under this plan must be completed and received in accordance with regulations
adopted by the commissioner of administration.
- (b) At any time, but not less than seven days before the distribution commencement date, a member, alternate payee,
or beneficiary may change
- (1) the form of payment election;
- (2) an election to commence benefits; or
- (3) the joint annuitant designation.
- (c) Changes in elections are not allowed on or after seven days before the distribution commencement date.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.