Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 14. Education, Libraries, and Museums
- Chapter 25. Teachers' Retirement
- Section 345. Employment Contributions Mandatory.
previous: Section 340
. Contributions by Members.
next: Section 350
. Contributions by Employers.
AS 14.25.345. Employment Contributions Mandatory.
- (a) Contributions of members shall be made by payroll deductions. Each member shall be considered to consent
to payroll deductions. It is of no consequence that a payroll deduction may cause the compensation paid in cash to a member to be
reduced below the minimum required by law.
- (b) Payment of a member's compensation, less payroll deductions, is a full and complete discharge and
satisfaction of all claims and demands by the member relating to remuneration of services during the period covered by the payment,
except with respect to the benefits provided under the plan.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.