Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, and Trusts.
- Chapter 60. Uniform Custodial Trust Act
- Section 130. Expenses, Compensation, and Bond of Custodial Trustee.
previous: Section 120
. Declination, Resignation, Incapacity, Death, or Removal of Custodial Trustee; Designation of Successor Custodial Trustee.
next: Section 140
. Reporting and Accounting By Custodial Trustee; Determination of Liability of Custodial Trustee.
AS 13.60.130. Expenses, Compensation, and Bond of Custodial Trustee.
Except as otherwise provided in the instrument creating the custodial trust, in an agreement with the beneficiary, or
by court order, a custodial trustee
- (1) is entitled to reimbursement from custodial trust property for reasonable expenses incurred in the performance of
- (2) has a noncumulative election, to be made no later than six months after the end of each calendar year, to charge a
reasonable compensation for fiduciary services performed during that year; and
- (3) does not need to furnish a bond or other security for the faithful performance of fiduciary duties.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.