Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, and Trusts.
- Chapter 50. Anatomical Gifts Registry
- Section 110. Use of Transferred Information.
previous: Section 100
. Transfer of Information.
next: Section 120
. Acquisition of Other Donor Information.
AS 13.50.110. Use of Transferred Information.
- (a) A procurement organization that obtains information under AS 13.50.100 shall use the information to establish a
statewide donor registry accessible by a recognized organization in
- (1) this state that handles the recovery or placement of parts of the body; and
- (2) another state that handles the recovery or placement of parts of the body when a donor who is a resident of this state
is not located in this state at the time of or immediately before death.
- (b) A procurement organization may not
- (1) use registry information for fund raising; or
- (2) disseminate information obtained under AS 13.50.100
unless authorized by this section or by federal law.
- (c) A procurement organization may disseminate information obtained under AS 13.50.100
to another procurement organization.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.