Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, and Trusts.
- Chapter 46. Alaska Uniform Transfers to Minors Act
- Section 50. Other Transfer By Fiduciary.
previous: Section 40
. Transfer Authorized By Will or Trust.
next: Section 60
. Transfer By Obligor.
AS 13.46.050. Other Transfer By Fiduciary.
- (a) Subject to (c) of this section, a personal representative or trustee may make an irrevocable transfer to another adult
or trust company as custodian for the benefit of a minor under AS 13.46.080
, in the absence of a will or under a will or trust that does not contain an authorization to do so.
- (b) Subject to (c) of this section, a conservator may make an irrevocable transfer to another adult or trust company as
custodian for the benefit of the minor under AS 13.46.080
- (c) A transfer under (a) or (b) of this section may be made only if
- (1) the personal representative, trustee, or conservator considers the transfer to be in the best interest of the minor;
- (2) the transfer is not prohibited by or inconsistent with provisions of the applicable will, trust, agreement, or other
governing instrument; and
- (3) the transfer is authorized by the court if it exceeds $25,000 in value.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.