Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, and Trusts.
- Chapter 36. Trust Administration
- Section 215. Definitions.
previous: Section 198
. Liability For Violations.
next: Section 220
. Short Title.
AS 13.36.215. Definitions.
In AS 13.36.105
- 13.36.220, unless the context or subject matter
- (1) "affiliate" means a person directly or indirectly controlling or controlled by another person or a person under direct
or indirect common control with another person, including a person with whom a trustee has an express or implied
agreement regarding the purchase of trust investments by each from the other, directly or indirectly, except a broker
or stock exchange;
- (2) "relative" means a spouse, ancestor, descendant, brother, or sister;
- (3) "trust" means an express trust only;
- (4) "trustee" includes a trustee that is a corporation or a natural person and a successor or substitute trustee.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.