Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 13. Decedents' Estates, Guardianships, Transfers, and Trusts.
- Chapter 12. Intestacy, Wills, and Donative Transfers
- Section 914. International Will; Other Points of Form.
previous: Section 913
. International Will; Requirements.
next: Section 915
. International Will; Certificate.
AS 13.12.914. International Will; Other Points of Form.
- (a) The signatures shall be placed at the end of the international will. If the will consists of several sheets, each
sheet shall be signed by the testator or, if the testator is unable to sign, by the person signing on the testator's
behalf or, if a person is not signing on the testator's behalf, by the authorized person. In addition, each sheet shall
- (b) The date of the international will is the date of its signature by the authorized person. That date shall be noted at
the end of the will by the authorized person.
- (c) The authorized person shall ask the testator whether the testator wishes to make a declaration concerning the
safekeeping of the will. If so and at the express request of the testator the place where the testator intends to have
the will kept shall be mentioned in the certificate provided for in AS 13.12.915
- (d) An international will executed in compliance with AS 13.12.913
is not invalid merely because it does not comply with this section.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.