Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 11. Criminal Law
- Chapter 76. Miscellaneous Offenses
- Section 107. Failure to Supervise Cigarette Vending Machine.
previous: Section 106
. Selling Tobacco Outside Controlled Access.
next: Section 110
. Interference With Constitutional Rights.
AS 11.76.107. Failure to Supervise Cigarette Vending Machine.
- (a) A person commits the offense of failure to supervise a cigarette vending machine if the person owns premises licensed
as a beverage dispensary under AS 04.11.090
or licensed as a club under AS 04.11.110
or licensed as a package store under AS 04.11.150
and with criminal negligence fails to have an employee supervise a vending machine on those premises that dispenses
cigarettes, cigars, tobacco, or products containing tobacco as required by AS 11.76.100
- (b) In this section, "supervise" means reasonably monitor the use of.
- (c) Failure to supervise a vending machine is a violation and upon conviction is punishable by a fine of not less than
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.