Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 11. Criminal Law
- Chapter 66. Offenses Against Public Health and Decency
- Section 300. Prohibiting Minors From Being Present at An Adult Entertainment Business.
previous: Section 280
next: Chapter 67
. Reports and Records
AS 11.66.300. Prohibiting Minors From Being Present at An Adult Entertainment Business.
- (a) The owner or an agent or employee of the owner of a business that offers adult entertainment may not with criminal
negligence allow a person under the age of 18 years to enter and remain within premises where adult entertainment is
- (b) In this section, "business that offers adult entertainment" has the meaning given in AS 23.10.350
- (c) A person who violates this section is guilty of a class A misdemeanor. Each violation is a separate offense.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.